Drug delivery market to reach $200 bn by 2030
New drug delivery systems to enter healthcare over the next decade.Read more here
New vaccine delivery technologies for better immune response
Clinical trials show delivery of vaccines via new techniques induce greater immune responses than traditional methods.Secure your place
Samsung Biologics and AstraZeneca expand partnership
Samsung Biologics expanded its biopharmaceutical manufacturing collaboration with AstraZeneca based on a long-term strategic deal.View the latest program
Expert Speakers to Date
- Kamlesh Oza
- Cheri Ackerman
- Nini Fan
- Alex Dajkovic
- Aline Miller
University of Manchester
- Fiona MacDougall
- Robert Thompson
University of Colorado Boulder
- Tsute Chen
The Forsyth Institute
- Satu Pekkala
University of Jyväskylä
- Larry Weiss
- Evonik Corp.
- Concerto Biosciences
- MaMome Inc.
- University of Manchester
- BDD Pharma
- University College Cork
- University of British Columbia
- Thorne HealthTech
- Seventure Partners
- Human Metabolome Technologies
- University of Jyväskylä
Who should attend
- Drug Development
- Drug Delivery Systems
- Drug Discovery
- Biotherapeutics & Biologics
- Biotechnology Research
- Nano & Micro Robotics
- Modalities Research
- Molecular Medicine
- Drug Manufacturing
- Drug Formulation
- Clinical Trials
- Clinical Diagnostics
- Companion Diagnostics
- System Biology and Research
- Precision Medicine
- Laboratory Equipment
- Business Development
- Clinical Trials and Approvals
- Manufacturing Research & Innovation
- Research and Development
- Strategy, Projects, & Public Affairs
- Sales and Marketing Initiatives
- Legal and Regulatory
- Equipment Certification Services
- News Reporting and Journalism
- Biotechnology Companies
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Biosimilar Industries
- Biologics Industries
- Drug Development Companies
- Drug Discovery Companies
- Formulation Companies
- Pharma Manufacturing Companies
- Biosimilars Companies
- Generic Drugs Companies
- Medical Technology Companies
- Cosmetic Companies
- Clinical Research Organizations
- Biological Engineering Companies
- Global Healthcare Institutions
- International Quality Standards
- Associations and Alliances
- Universities and Academia
- Research and Development
- Government Agencies
- Consultants and Advisors
- Public Consultation Groups
- Legal and Compliance Services
- News Reporters and Journalists
The Drug Delivery Summit 2024 is the only event to deliver leading market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest drug delivery technologies and formulations for better deliverability of drugs to target diseases…view more...
Subscribe for updates:
Key topics for 2024:
- Formulation design for poorly soluble compounds
Understand the most recent technological advancements to improve the dissolution and bioavailability of poorly soluble drugs.
- New drug delivery technologies for better deliverability
The future of drug deliveries across the skin barrier to the systemic circulation via Iontophoresis, electroporation, sonophoresis, magnetophoresis, dermal patches,nanocarriers, and needled and needle-less shots.
- Latest developments in controlled released technologies
Evaluate controlled release methods that enhance drug therapy's safety, efficacy, reliability, and convenience by controlling the rate and duration of drug release to control drug actions.
- Optimizing drug formulations for continuous manufacturing
Learn about new methods in continuous manufacturing for the pharmaceutical industry, which offers the potential for cost reduction, enhanced efficiency, and economic viability.
- Overcoming the blood-brain barrier and re-engineering biologics
Looking at the structural elements and anatomical features of the blood-brain barrier, various in vivo, in situ blood-brain barrier models, and adopting molecular Trojan horse technologies.
- Developing new drug modalities and biotherapeutics
Achieve a deeper understanding of biotherapeutics and novel drug modalities beyond traditional small molecules, including RNA-based approaches, targeted protein degradation, covalent inhibitors, next-generation peptides, and antibodies.
- Provided a fantastic chance for learning and was a very successful networking event.
Mike Zimmer (Novartis)
- I loved the show! A fantastic group of folks and a really educational conference.
Wensheng Du (GlaxoSmithKline)
- Fantastic conference. Excellent information. Event was well-planned, and the agenda was great.
Barry Rosen (Sanofi)
- An informative event with lots of chances to interact with experts in the subject.
Ying Wang (Johnson & Johnson)
- Excellent speakers line up. Showcasing the science and results from across the industry.
Anne Renton (Merck)
- Good planning and talks. Excellent networking opportunities.
Carolyn Dulney (Roche)