Agenda 2024 coming soon...
If you would like to be a speaker at this event, please get in touch with sean.collins@iQ-Hub.com, subject heading “Call for Papers Drug Delivery Summit 2024”.
- Introducing patient-focused device design: more digital and convenient
- Looking at the designing success: strategic imperatives for the industry
- Getting real with environmental sustainability
- Exchange business cards and get connected in short one-to-one meetings
- Start the conversation to arrange a more formal meeting later on in the conference
- Share your professional background and discuss your biggest business issues - Don't forget your business cards!
- Expanding liquid CO₂ as congealing, atomizing and drying agent
- Looking at lipid-composite microspheres to control and improve drug performance
- Understand the advantages of oral and topical drug delivery
- Understand challenges and opportunities for the delivery of biologics to the nasal cavity
- Know more about formulation strategies to successfully deliver biomolecules to the nose
- Learn combination formulation/device and tools for assessment of regional deposition
- Looking at the exosome-based drug delivery for brain disorders
- Challenges in developing personalised therapies for brain disorders
- Latest advancements in exosome-based engineering and its potential for targeted delivery
- Making substitution of injection to pain-free application
- Predicting the increase of bioavailability by circumventing the 1st pass metabolism
- Initial development of a high payload blister-based reusable/refillable single-dose device
- High-performance delivery engine and optimisation using computational fluid dynamics
- Potential to use the device in future products, e.g. biologics and acute use applications
- Understanding the need for liquid oral control release formulation
- Looking at the grey areas and opportunity to develop new technology
- A look ahead – in oral liquid controlled release technology and the path forward
- Learn different approaches for sustainable development of generic DPI
- Understand the role of connectivity in improving adherence
- Know more about why adherence is so poor in respiratory diseases
- Learn about non-invasive delivery device based on a combination of ultrasound waves
- Introducing a miniaturized ultrasound generator
- Potential drug delivery platform with easy adaptation
- Looking at the current global DEI guidelines and regulations
- Learn how to build and implement a data-driven DEI program
- A look ahead – in the space of patient engagement in 2024 and beyond
- Printed technologies as key enabling technologies for healthcare devices
- Understand optogenetics techniques to control and monitor the activities of cells in a living tissue
- Introducing a multifunctional platform to revolutionise the therapeutic protein delivery
- Emerging formulation technologies for addressing severe malabsorption
- Safety and efficacy considerations associated with compliance and long-term
- Formulation for product dosage forms and site of application
Antares Health Products
- Why are IVIVCs a challenge for OINDPs?
- Current regulatory guidance
- Moving towards better IVIVCs: realistic breathing profiles
- Moving towards better IVIVCs: realistic throat and nasal models
- Looking at the advantages of nasal administration of therapeutics
- Developing a mucoadhesive oleogel delivering the drug to the brain by avoiding the blood-brain barrier
- Demonstrating a slowed/protected release when compared to naked ASO
University of Kent
- Introducing a thermodynamic approach for conscious excipient selection
- Novel integrity test methods for modular, continuous biopharmaceuticals manufacturing
Key topics for 2024:
- Formulation design for poorly soluble compounds
Understand the most recent technological advancements to improve the dissolution and bioavailability of poorly soluble drugs.
- New drug delivery technologies for better deliverability
The future of drug deliveries across the skin barrier to the systemic circulation via Iontophoresis, electroporation, sonophoresis, magnetophoresis, dermal patches,nanocarriers, and needled and needle-less shots.
- Latest developments in controlled released technologies
Evaluate controlled release methods that enhance drug therapy's safety, efficacy, reliability, and convenience by controlling the rate and duration of drug release to control drug actions.
- Optimizing drug formulations for continuous manufacturing
Learn about new methods in continuous manufacturing for the pharmaceutical industry, which offers the potential for cost reduction, enhanced efficiency, and economic viability.
- Overcoming the blood-brain barrier and re-engineering biologics
Looking at the structural elements and anatomical features of the blood-brain barrier, various in vivo, in situ blood-brain barrier models, and adopting molecular Trojan horse technologies.
- Developing new drug modalities and biotherapeutics
Achieve a deeper understanding of biotherapeutics and novel drug modalities beyond traditional small molecules, including RNA-based approaches, targeted protein degradation, covalent inhibitors, next-generation peptides, and antibodies.
Join us as a sponsor for this IQ International conference! Reach your target audience, limit competitor influence at the conference and become a keynote speaker, while sharing your company's solutions for this industry.
- Get registration discounts
- Enhance your brand awareness
- Additional marketing opportunities